1. Members shall be permitted to take guests on to Society waters. The member must first obtain a day ticket for each guest from the Hon. Secretary at prevailing price. Members must accompany their guests whilst on Society waters.
2. All members fishing the society waters must carry current membership cards. Consistent observance of this rule will save officers of the Society much unpleasantness. Club badges are obtainable from the Hon. Treasurer on request.
3. Members and persons privileged to use the Society waters do so at their own risk.
4. Night fishing is allowed on the freehold waters (Colnebrook and Cargill Lake) and on leasehold waters where permitted by the owners.
5. Members may use two rods. Baited lines must not be left in the water unattended. An Environment Agency rod licence is required on all fisheries.
6. Where Close Season restrictions apply they are as follows:-
Coarse fish – March 15th to June 15th inclusive.
Trout – October 1st to March 31st inclusive.
7. The use of an adequate keepnet not less than 2 metres in length and not less than 35 cms. in diameter, or 35 cms x 30cms. if rectangular, will enable members to return fish to the water unharmed. All members must provide themselves with a keepnet. The co-operation of the members in this respect will assist the committee’s efforts to maintain and improve the standard of the Society fisheries.
8. No fish, (excluding eels) may be retained from the Society waters, other than for weighing in by the official scalesman for the seasons prizes.
9. The use of livebaits on the Society fisheries is prohibited. Deadbaits only to be used.
10. Members should acquaint themselves and observe current Water Authority Bylaws.
11. LITTER MUST NOT BE LEFT ON THE SOCIETY’S FISHERIES. OFFENDING MEMBERS WILL FACE IMMEDIATE EXPULSION FROM THE SOCIETY FOR CONTRAVENING THIS REGULATION.